Re: Silver Sword-- is this accessible?

It's encouraging to hear that that certain member's pestering didn't totally sour his opinion of us. I, like Dark, will wait and see. I did download the app a few weeks back to see what if any improvements had been made and, while there did seem to be many, it was still difficult to know were I was going.