Re: News from the playroom: spades and black jack

Aminiel,
A little late, perhaps, but some important afedback for spades I havent' been able to submit in the last two weeks or so. When playing, I n oticed that you made it illegal to undercut. This, however, is not a requirement in real spades, and it can be very strategically advantageous to do so in the course of play. If you want to make that a variation, I won't complain, but I'd ask that you not make this a static rule.