Re: Guide for playing japanese audiogames

Funny thing is  did one like this a while ago. But I guess as someone who mostly relied on what little skill I have with the language, my guide probably wasn't as clear as bladestorm's.. nice work! Here's definitely hoping that more people pick these up.. this should go on audyssey as well if it isn't already there and I just missed the email.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: grryfindore