Re: How do you get past a level in Shadow rine?

Hi.
Okay.I've tried everything I can think of but just can't get past this part of the stage.
I'vve tried. jumping on the left corner, rite corner, strate ahead, left middle side, rite middle side, turning the statue then jumping all around those sides but still die.
I'm so confused.
Do i have to jump on every edge of the pits to find it?
if so [[wow]] that's going to take a long time.
it would be like this: jump die, find same edge, gho one step left here fire, jump die and repeat.
If that's what i have to do then... I don't think i'll be able to do it.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: boy
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360