Re: All your base are belong to the Dark Legion!

I don't remember if flying has a time limit, or just a move limit (how far you can move with one press of f depends on your speed. I don't think there's a way to lose speed before that part, but if that happened, then there would be quite the problem, since you need speed above 0 and enough power to fly across all the pits.).

I'm terrible at coming up with a good brief description of this world/storyline (I've been trying for ... quite a long time). The best I can say is that it's pretty much the real world, with a couple extra mechanics that eventually cascaded into the sorts of craziness we see here.

And, I'm pretty sure I've confirmed there is a slight bug with the Blue Flower now that more mixtures have been added. There may be a small patch soon to correct that.