Deleting a playlist and all it's songs from an Iphone?

Well my  iphone and I have come to an understanding of how to get around Apple's silly system of  not using  propper file names and  folders.

I open itunes,   create new playlists with the folder names I want  then copy the folders into those playlists, and m mostly it works.

For example, i'm going away for a while and one thing I'm taking with me is the hunger games trilogy of books, so I've created three playlists called Hunger games 01,   hunger games 02, and hunger games 03, and  coppied  each folder I have containing the book into the correctp playlists.

It's not my   most favourite system, but it does work. However, one problem I have is that I can only delete those playlists and all  there  contents by  use  itunes, selecting the playlist and hitting shift delete.

I can delete a playlist from the iphone, but that still leaves all the actu al files, and going into songs and finding all the files in the utterly random  order that apple decides to collect them in and deleting one by one is not an option (especially since an audio book can be many files, often with not distinguished names).

So is there a way  I can delete a playlist and all it's contents from the playlists tab?

It doesn't particularly   matter if not, I will be back to my desktop with itunes soon enough, but once I've read a book it'd be nice to clear it from my iphone if just for saving interface clutter if nothing else.

Btw, this is also when I am glad I chose the 64 gb model of the iphone 5, ---- I've got about 7 books on here, plus some music, plus all the games I have like Solara and kodp, and still! have  48 gb to play with, I'd have really been in trouble with a 16 gb model.