Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi Aprone and Everyone!
As for me from Asia side I think chargeing 100USD it was quite good reasonable for them to learn the lisson to be not cheating again.
For example in here 1USD equal 30 thai baht so let's say 100USD will be 3000 Thai baht already.
So for the people who will get like 3000 Thai baht atleast they have to get job otherwise they will not be able to pay for that for sure.
And for India andd china there currentcy still lower than USD though.
That's why 100 USD it's will be good reason to take from them if they was getting band from swamp.
Even though it's might be high but atleast you should let's them learn.
I'm 100% agree for charge the money from all the cheater and confirm 100 USD it was so good price for that.
Please do not make it more lower than that.
Because otherwise people will not learn anything from cheating of your game for sure.
I hope you will be understand my english.
With warm regard!
Bee!