Re: Death Match

Well, mission 2 has been started. Its just gonna be called asteroid defense for now unless you guys can think of a better name. Anyways, I need some feedback on how you want the mining laser to be used to shoot down the asteroids, or weather you should be the one piloting the ship while you repair your orbit. Note once the orbit is repaired you won't be doing the flying, but I do need some ideas. BTW health is coming up in this next release. So, send in your ideas and I will get to them. BTW the item bug I am working on and have nailed it down. As for the ambience turned off and on slj, that's a grate idea.