Re: what's popular?

That sounds a lot like Drakenguard, which from what I saw of it when my brother was playing it is an amazing game. It had a huge focus on upgrades and weapon collecting. There were a lot of weapons to collect, but each weapon had it's own special ability, speed and damage, and could be upgraded to give it's ability more effect, etc. For example, there was one weapon I remember that summoned meteors. At level 1 it would summon just one meteor, but at level 5 it'd bring down a meteor storm of pure devestation. There were also levels where you would fight either mounted on, or with your dragon.

As for Night of Parasite dark, I just wanted to clarify that there actually is a way to see enemies before you just run into them, using the look commands.

I'm actually not a big fan of the race class type RPGs, those are what's called western RPGs. I'm more into eastern RPGs, which are a little more anime and usually less customizable in favor of awes ome character development and plot. But that's just my personal opinion. Given our lack of RPGs, I'd play just about anything, and your dragon concept sounds pretty cool. I wouldn't go with the name Dragon Quest though, that's a very highly aclaimed RPG series made by Square Enix, so the name is already taken. Both of your two initial ideas sound pretty cool though, and if you can make a game based on either of them, backed with solid mechanics and a good storyline, I think it'll turn out well and be a great addition to the english audiogames list.

  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby