Re: Swamp is corrupted

You only lose your items (including weapons and armor); levels, points, etc all remain (the reputation system is partly to help people rebuild their inventory after death, though once you get the hang of missions reputation can inflate enormously).

I was actually kinda surprised when I was playing Kai day and got cornered in the Kai Mart even though I'd hardly moved from a straight path from the entrance. The time it took to figure out which way I'd drifted and get back outside was mostly always long enough for zombies to eat me. But to be fair, there were 150 zombies in there at the time.

For navigating in buildings, you could try trailing the walls, using the radars, or even the building helper (that seems to confuse most people more than help, but I find it really nice if I ever lose track of which way is the exit. Which usually just means getting lost in a big area like the Sewers or map3's Safe zone).

  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aprone
  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: michaelhoffman1976
  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
  • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones