Re: nvda voice addons

I also like Speechhub, although it seems to be a bit buggy in some areas. I heard that in Windows 7 and above, Microsoft's Speech Platform voices are available in Speechhub. I haven't yet been able to verify this yet, as my laptop is no longer usable and I'm getting another that supposedly has Win7 on it. But I can't wait to try it out. I think I'm probably in the minority when I say this, but I like eSpeak. But that's probably because I've been listening to synthetic speech for years and have gotten used to it. I also recently tried out the new version of Rh Voice, and it's not bad but I suppose it could be better. What surprises me about that one is that it has less of a Russian accent. A couple years ago I heard a demo on Klango of Rh Voice with a thick Russian accent.