Re: ubuntu and orca, huge bug, need some help

Here's what i ended up doing. I ended up installing ubuntu 12.4.2 from the actual ubuntu website. And have had no problems at all after that installation. I have found out that it is the latest firefox update that clashes with orca, at least, the latest version of sonar and vinux seem to have a problem. I was running natively by the way. My 2.4 i5 chip is more than enough to run linux, so it wasn't hardware related. I'll stick with this release for quite a while, as i'm not keen or breaking anything lol. The only thing that is a slight issue with this firefox update on this version of ubuntu is the f 10 key doesn't bring up the file menu. So i'll just have to live with that until the next update i think.