Re: Solara

Diziet, would you mind doing descriptions of the Paladin, Warlock and Druid? I can't remember if you've done druid or not, but I'm curious about how he looks and attacks. I'm also curious about how the paladin does her defensive boost and what weapon she wields. And it seems like the warlock does at least 3 different things. The goo at the beginning, shock, and then something that sounds metallic before he does another shock. A description of the ranger would be cool as well, though I imagine she's rather plain and just has a bigger bow than the archer or huntress. Depending on what you have time for, I'd really appreciate it.

I'm enjoying the team setups, those will help me when I finally get to the endgame. Right now I'm basically just raising all my heroes up to level 25 and not doing any quests, but I'll get back to it eventually.

Thanks.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: diziet
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: avidgamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: aaron
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dan_c
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: diziet
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: diziet
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: diziet
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: diziet
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: king gamer222
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: diziet
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: king gamer222
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: lml5280
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: lml5280
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Exodus