Re: Swamp Tide, PvP mini game set in the Swamp universe

Yeah, so here's a list, that I'm dragging out of my backside, let us see who agrees with this.
for melee weapons, I think the health increase is perfect the way it is, the only issue I have with these things is the parrying does not work with them, it is very sad, but I'm pretty sure that's a pain in the butt to actually code in, and probably not worth it.

g19 should get the normal 60 rounds you normally get in starting gear,
I say to lower the ammo rounds mainly because the damage output is so wildly varrying on the things that it wouldn't make much difference anyway, maybe make it more dependant on where they hit you, but anyway back to this,
g19, 60 shots,
g17 70, mainly cause those two extra bullets will save your life one day,
browning, 26, mainly cause it is hard to judge the distance at which you can fire in range
baneli, 32, mainly cause it's already OP as it is.
winchester, along with increasing the a mmo to 50, I'd ask that the damage be reduced, this thing takes out tyrants in one shot lol, or pretty close to it.
mp5,  90 rounds would fit in nicely with the other ammo selections in this post, me and keywasfull think they do a bit less damage than the pistols, so that's why, along with them being smg's!
Uzi, 120 rounds, same reason as the mp5.
the short bow, think this should be increased to 42 arrows, as it's pretty easy to miss with this thing if you're shooting a moving target, and they don't take out tyrants in one shot l o l.
I think that is all the weapons.

I do however, think it is a good idea to start putting loot, maybe do the loot like it is in hc where only 10 percent of the map's loot actually shows up on the map.
This would give players the ability to stock up on their ammo, but! here's the catch.
They will actually have to go out and grab it, so players can either go out and grab the ir loot and risk dieing or stay put and wait it out. It opens up a whole new path of choices for humans.
Also as a person who rather enjoys being a zombie, it is kind of annoying when people just stay still the whole game, as it doesn't really give much of a challenge lol.
The suggestion about the spawning noise is also very very good. That would make things way easier l o l.

  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: connor142
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: sneak
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: fatih
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: sneak
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mehgcap
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mehgcap
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: sneak
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: sneak
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: sneak
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: zseli
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: zseli
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: zseli
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Phanthom
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: audiogames.net fan