Re: Spam

Well jjgeek, as I said we did try this, and I completely agree textual security questions are logical enough, the kingdom of loathing forums had a very nice one which asked you a basic question who's answer was found on the front page of the game such as "which class hales from the frigid northlands" which was nice.

Still as I said, though we did try this it wasn't a great solution, and since we don't have a spam problem we don't really need anything major.