Re: A new stage for aac!

on the stages folder for aac.
and, um, sorry i think i deleted the file...
yes, i did deleted the file, but restaured again!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/86yvnt88uond8i8/Siswow64.stg
and arrowing practice has been released!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/86yvnt88uond8i8/Siswow64.stg
sorry, that wasn't.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yoasivsqs6zw7 … actice.stg
sorry, my dropbox gets madd, madd, mad!
just enjoy!
and, can someone please beat aac for me? i place it on of topic, but no responces!
my savename, https://www.dropbox.com/s/0w5iqctj1f9i2pi/save1.sav
my usersettings, https://www.dropbox.com/s/0t0q1dz1b29wm … ttings.sav thanks!
Michael Angel, a real terminator! cool
add me at skype! raton.miguelito.glps
feel free to add me, i will accept you, terminators are not shy!