Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/08/13

Well, definitely not my style of fighter to pick up, but absolutely the next playable one so it's good.

As street fighter is a series which is also not my perfect choice, only SF X T is the best from SF lineup. Fastest and good. Assault, if you will decide to  make a steam account and get skullgirls, give me a shot and we can cross hards lol

Well, besides, there's not the same situation regarding X360 and japanese / chinese / korean games.
PS. Assault, try dragon's crown, 2d scrolling beat em up in fantasy world, should be great. Only for PS3 / PS vita.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: janagirl