Re: if your an audiogames fan, read this

As me being the main programmer for this project I must say one thing. I agree with luke here. Camlern, you half to remember we arn't professionals. While my skills in bgt are sifishint to code feature ritch games, I do admit I am not an expert in bgt and we all have problems. Pluss, all of us do things diffrently in terms of coding. I for one tend to get a menu done before the game to insure the game runs properly. After all, I don't want to spend the time to write up a game something in the main code, debug it, then break it even more when I go to add a main menu. As for what tools we intend to use, please read the rest of the thread first before jumping to conclusions like that. Casandra and I have already decided on bgt as are language of choice. And as for your statement reguarding tts, if you also red the thread you would see that casandra does intend to use tts for the concept demo. I would start on the programming but i'm waiting for the voice clips of the m ain menu. I know that my post may have sounded rood or afensive and if it is I apoligize, but I think that post was simpply rood.

  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: leibylucwgamer
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: leibylucwgamer
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: leibylucwgamer
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jjgeek
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: leibylucwgamer
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: leibylucwgamer
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno