i don't recommend to buy cityfriends

hi everyone

some time ago a game popped up onto the forum called epical gladiators from the company funverse. at that time there were some members who were unsure if the other game produced by funverse was accessible. this game is called cityfriends and costs $1.59. while i was at holiday i thought let me try it.

my discoveries:

i started the game up and i was prompted for making a kind of account. it was a pain to navigate through that steps and i gave up. i logged in as a guest and was searching for some accessibility features. no buttons are labled and every button i pressed i arrived in the premium shop were i had the possibility to put money in the game.

i deleted the game and unless somebody else tells me that it is possible to navigate. i won't try it again.

hth

greetz mike