Re: New releases and games for another language, tham English

Well I can't speak for the german games in the db, since they were added by Richard and Sander originally and I'm not sure if they're uptodate. The real problem however is that English is the only language all the moderators speak, ditto with editing the db. I've got no problem with people discussing none english games on the forum, but if people start posting in other languages or writing about games in them then keeping track of things like spam, or new versions much less adding db pages could be difficult.

then of course, there are! audio games sites in other  languages anyway. I know there is an audiogames brazil for instance, and I believe there is a similar site in german.

indeed that would likely be the best way around really, have communities based on other languages setup their own audio games related sites and then we exchange links.

Oh, and of course we do try in the db note when a game is! playable in other languages, for ins tance with the topspeed or rail racer packs, the Italian versions of zero site games or the rumanian and other languages available for Pontes games.