Re: anouncing the release of, apocalipse now!

Moderation!

new released  room is for newly released games, not unreleased ones or vague plans, I'm therefore moving this to general game discussion.

Regarding the game, my biggest concern is playability. Is this going to be another hear sound and react affair? while those can be fun for a while, we already do have many of that style of game. Myself I'd most like to see a game with more tactical and judgement based gameplay where you need to understand yourself and environment in a little more detail, especially in a side scroller.

  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chandu
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: brad
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Nick
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: hanif
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: flame_elchemist
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the terminator
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the terminator
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: connor142
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: trolokXgames