Re: MessApple, Or, The Return Of Apple2E For the VIP!

That's cool. Me, I've been playing Great Escape and Lunar Lander, not to mention the games onthe Talking Writer disk, wichin particular were childhood favorites. Although the Typing Game admittedly did scare the crap out of me for a while back in the day. I'm not entirely sure if it was the sound effect for when you'd fail to hit a letter before it got to the bottom or the Echo's voice getting higher as the letter got closer. I tend to lean toward the latter because of another program, Type Talk. This one contained a bunch of exercises for improving typing and familiarizing yourself wit the keyboard. Well if you sat there too long in the middle of a lesson (I think it was one to five minutes), the computer would suddenly say beep! in its highest voice. It took me a good few years before I could play the Typing Game without freaking because of the thought of that high voice. LOL.

  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stewie
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stewie
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Omar Alvarado
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Rhythm Heaven 77
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: zkline
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack