Re: Announcing Codename Cygnus - an Interactive Radio Drama for iOS!

dark: Try Codename Cygnus first as it's shorter at the moment because all episodes in mission 1 hasn't been uploaded yet. The Inquisitor will take so much of your time, trust me. smile Unless you are cheating of course. smile
Sebby: Now I'm not sure on this since I've logged into my Facebook account. The reason for I thought you could do that without using Facebook was because the game
insisted me to log in before I even could start the game. So I killed the game from the app switcher and then I could launch the main menu. Forcing people to log into Facebook to purchase missions wouldn't make much sence, since the purchase is in-app purchase from your Apple account, and not through Facebook. So for that reason, I hope it'll make a difference if you kill the app from the app switcher and then try to buy the first mission.
Oh, by the way, I haven't had a chance to fully check this because I knew it from the beginning and you can only buy the first mission at the moment, but it seems as you can choose to only buy one episode or buy a mission which contains all the episodes in that mission. I could imagine people buying one episode by axident and thought they have bought the whole mission. Just something to watch out for. smile
The voice recognission seems to be an interesting feature, but I'll not use it. I'm still very much excited about this audiodrama game, and I nearly can't wait to they releases more missions and side quests! The cool thing is that you can remove previously played episodes and missions if you only have a 16 gb phone like me, and then re-download them if you wants to. So, because of that solid sys tem, I really hope they'll release a lot in the future! The only thing I'm missing is game center support and unlocables and trophies you can earn. I think I'll contact the people behind the project and suggest those features. that would be really cool.