Re: Fields of the Un-Dead - First person shooter - Free online

Hi.
I've briefly tried this in Safari on my Mac, and found it pretty interesting.
I could get focus without any issues by first pressing VO command f5 to move the mouse to Voiceovers location, and then press VO shift space to click inside the window. I didn't heard any recorded instructions though, but the game just started.
I was afraid to click outside my Safari window, which thankfully didn't happpened.
@Soundalone: Just to make sure: Do you know we are blind and are not able to see the mouse pointer on the screen? That's the reason for most of us are having trouble. I didn't clicked outside the Safari window mainly because of my trackpad on my laptop, because I can easily feel when my finger moves outside the trackpad. But if I was using a normal mouse, I would have messed something up for sure. smile