Re: future of Bavisoft games

Well my first ever audiogame in 2005 was "Der Tag wird zur Nacht".
I heard of Bavisoft in 2007, but since I was in the 4th grade and I could only play games like "time adventures" cuz I could understand everything. When I listened to the bank and salon preview, I thought it's just a game where you move through the town and do things like going into the salon and fighting bank robbers. lol
But in 2009 I would have everything to get these games! big_smile

@Bavisoft
You did a great job with both of your games, and I really like them. I just played GG yesterday and will start playing chillingham today. But the end is really disapointing. It's gonna be continued, that's what was been anounced, but we're all waiting for ages now! What have yo u done in the last 8 years, after you released the patch for GG?
In fact, where was the patch actually located, when it was been released? It wasn't on the CD, I just heard of it and got it from a friend of mine.

  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Daniel Iusha
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: paddy
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: paddy
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: paddy
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jjgeek
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jjgeek