Re: Death Match

Hi all, while playing dm I started to think that the lobby area of the ship is a bit too easy. So, what I was thinking is to reorganize it to instead of a simpply walk up to the keypads system, you would need to do more exploration around the room and access afew computer terminals. Once you access them, one or more enemies could spring from the vents and attack you. I was also thinking that instead of you walking around the enemy to dismember it, their could be a seporit system used for aiming. I would need someone to help me come up with ideas for this new system if you guys want it implemented. So, please tell me if you want though's ideas implemented into the game or not, and if you would like the aiming system implemented, describe what you think would be the best way for aiming.