Re: What the?

Hi there.
First of all I apologize for the way I responded. I wasn't being clear enough.
Firstly, I didn't want to lash out. I have stopped gaming, it seems, which would mean Miriani as well.
Secondly, the reason I was posting this topic in the first place was because I got confused. Pay attention to the post where I say how I had no clue why they picked me.
It was the lack of knowledge on my side, as well as a missunderstanding, yet again from my side.
As a matter of fact, the people contacting me seemed rather unaware of where they wanted to go. I had suspicions from the very beginning but this confirms them.
Also, I must have missunderstood your post about being a lune.
"My credits are on the lune theory." seemed like you had more information than you actually had to claim I was a scam.
As a bottom liner, let me tell you that this is not how I normally would interact with people. My only guess is that my life has just turned and there are lots of things happening right now. I was rash and irritable.

Yet again, I apologize for the tone of my response, and hope that further interactions will be positive.

Well have fun