Re: Hear movie sub titles with your screen reader

The problem is, most of the manga that are available are all online. Though I suppose I could try and save the jpgs or something... the example is here. This is what really got me into wishing I could read manga... the manga has been going on 25 years, and the really short anime that was released based on this part of it got me captivated.
http://www.mangareader.net/jojos-bizarr … ntom-blood
I'm also having troubles with fighting game movelists that use graphic icons to symbolize directional and button inputs.. driving me crazy trying to find one in text since there isn't a complete one around for the game in question.