Re: The Future of the Evolution Engine

I would personally prefer the hybrid c++/python wrapper option.

The vb.net languages from what I understand anyway are slowly dying a painful death. If they were .net languages then I'm guessing the lib wouldn't be used as widely as it would with c++. If your using a c++ library with a python wrap then it would be cross platform, as well as covering 2 widely used programming languages. I'm not sure about cross platform possibilities with the .net languages though.

If your using c++ for the lib there is the potential of wrapping it to more used languages though not sure about the validity of that either. A lua library would be cool but not sure how possible that is.

  • [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dhruv
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stewie
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stewie
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stewie
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Phil