Re: avast faulse posetive

Yes, I am doing this as well, with no anti-virus at all.
However, what can I say when files start disappearing and my entire network is wiped out?Is that some ghosts playing with my computer while I'm gone from home or is it possible it might have been some sort of virus?But yes you're right, there're definitely more ways to exploit a Windows system than a Mac system. Also, Windows has been mostly used by the kind of people that would crack, such as gamers.Mac's more secure, but there's also a lack of virus developers there.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: enes
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Kyleman123
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: enes
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: superantoha
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Kyleman123
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Kyleman123
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Kyleman123
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: audiogames.net fan
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Kyleman123