Re: Audio-Only Game test participants

Hello!

Hope all is well!

I am sorry it has taken me longer to give out the prototype, some changes needed to be made. But it is now ready! If you is still interested in taking part in the study through testing the game, could you direct message me/check your inbox as I will be sending the link to the download to individuals rather than posting it within the forum. This is due to it being an academic study I need to keep track of who has taken part.

Hope to hear from you all soon, looking forward to hearing feedback.

I must also point out the downloaded folder contains consent forms, which will need filling signing and returning. I have also included an audio version for blind participants, which just requires listening to.

All the best

Joe Gornall