Re: Death Match

Hanif, please read the thread. I already state their won't be exploration in the game. But to clairify once again, dm is not, and will never be a space simulator. The first game in the series, that being dm 1 is designed code wize and idea wize to take place onboard a single vessel. Updating it to add exploration would not only be difficult with the current code, but it would completely stray off the games theme. Dm 2 their will be exploration, but that's a hole nother story. In dm 1, the infection is limited to the aejis colony and the orion. In dm 2 the infection will spread, and so will the infected. As for computer terminals, I have just added one in.