Re: braillemone a pokemon port for visually impaired players

I'm looking forward to trying this when the xp bug is fixed.

In terms of later generations, one idea might be because this is one game covering a hole lot of pokemon to have successive time skips.

I admit i am most interested myself in playing the original  pokemo with the 150 up to mew and mew2, and being able to battle brock, misty, lt surge etc to get their badges before I  want to think about other  generations and yet more pokemon.

It might therefore be nice to have a time skip feature, whereby you could skip through the  different periods with different generations and areas, which would also let you have more in the game in terms of exploration and npc story, since once you finished at one period you could go to another and battle npcs there.

Alternatively, if  too complex, you might just have the ability to choose the  pokedex you play with, though I'd also myself like at least something of the single play er games and the plot too.