Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Kain, I'm going to cut and paste something written by Badger.  It is how to change Jaws so that it stops doing that.

Badger wrote:

  Looks like i fixed it so far anyway. jaws users need to go to user settings in the settings center and turn off echo highlighted text.  I've included a jaws config file you can put in the zip which will make life easier as long as people know how and where to put it.  otherwise they need to make a new settings file that runs when the game launches.

He gave me the Jaws script file, so let me know if you want a copy of it.

As weird as it seems, the changes to the graphics now keep an image of the last message that was spoken, and for some reason Jaws is automatically using OCR to read it.  A few people have done some tests and this seems to be what is happening, even though Jaws isn't supposed to do any OCR unless you are examining the screen.  So basically you end up with Jaws speaking the messages as the game tells it to, but then Jaws reads the image on the screen immediately after.