Re: Books by Stephen King

John saul I've not heard of.

if you like king's brand of horror and fantasy, though I can recommend niel gayman, indeed i just read his latest book, the ocean at the end of the lane the other day, which was rather good though not imho up to his best, Neverwhere and American gods.

Graham Masterton writes particularly good purely monster horror, as does james herbert, though I find herbert's books can vary quite a lot in quality, some are good, but many really aren't.

We've already mentioned scot sigler, though sigler I find far less interesting in his characters, since everyone is either a victim, an arrogant business or political type, or a complete hard case, though his monsters, and above all his gorey deaths are some of the most awsome I've seen.

Lastly has anyone heard of a book called the Corridor?

It was posted on podiobooks, but has since vanished from there. This is a shame since it is simply one of the best h orror/fantasy novels I  know, quite up to king or gayman, indeed I'm really sorry the author (who just calls himself zan), hasn't written anything else since this is awsome!

The good news however is that the book was so exceptional (one of the best things on podiobooks, and likely one of the better novels of it's type I've ever read), that I thought it was a shame for it to vanish completely just because podiobooks had a redesign.

so, I'm hosting it Here on sendspace

Since it was freeware anyway, there's no problem with rehosting it, or posting the link  here. I'd highly recommend this one, especially if you like king or niel gayman's writing.