Re: Questions about learning Nemeth.

Hi Ianr,
I know both computer and nemeth code, to varrying degrees... unfortunately, my knowledge wouldn't exactly in a big huge forum post. i twould be hard to explain without being able to write the symbols and show examples. I wonder how easy it is for people to read brf files, because I was tinking of typing one up for something like this. If that doesn't work, maybe i could somehow write up a file in computer braille, that would read on a braille display like grade 2 braille. Of course it would come out readfing like garbage when reading with speech, or in print, but it would look fine in braille. Either way I have to be able to braille examples to explain it, or else it'll get confusing LOL.
If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd be eager to hear them. I really do want to get this out, since I was fortunate enough to have teachers who were knowledgeable about braille, and who had great personalities to help me learn it. I know that everyone do esn't get that, so they don't get all the knowledge passed on.