A very interesting point my dad and I came upon

As we all know, both Apple and Microsoft have been wildly known for their competitiveness against each other.  Many debates have been pursued in an attempt to glorify one over the other, and essentially define one'ssuperiority over the other.  But what exactly makes onebetter than the other?  What is that one characteristic that keeps PC above Mac?  It's simple but complex.

My dad had pointed out that Macs seem to only be used in professional settings and work environments.  Many schools use Macs, for both students and teachers.  Video and audio editing are also done by Macs, particularly in higher-quality production studios.  If we take a look in the average person's household, you'll find a PC, which is noted by its user friendly interface.  But there's one more thing.

PC's are prominent for being user friendly, and Macs are known for being used in professional environments. But if we think about i t, both do exactly the same thing, like everything in technology, but the way they do is presented differently.  One can't really say that the functionality of one is better than the other, since it mirrors the other's functionality.  As I have said, it is just presented in a different platform.

Now, we break it down to what people want and think is easy.  This is where PC holds the edge over Mac.  It's easier to understand, and it's also universal in that multiple devices can synchronize with each other, with versatility in that PC's can sync with Google and Android products.

With Macs, well, I cannot say from experience, but I can say that people have a hard time understanding the layout of Apple's OS.

Though it's more difficult, they both still do the exact same thing.  It's just the way it's presented, which personally, shouldn't be a bashing factor for Apple.

I just found this int eresting after I elaborated it inside my mind.

Best Regards,

Luke