Re: super football, please help!

Unfortunately, I don't have the game, as I just tried the demo but decided not to buy it.

I'd first suggest checking the page in the db, since as the instructions aren't clear on some points I did try to make that page a little more comprehensive.

As I remember, basicallywhen you have the ball, you will be told what number player has it, and will hear a sound from the left or right. when in the center, you hit the arrow to kick the ball in a given direction to another player, then press the number key corresponding to that player. (you will hear a voice  saying "come on" but you can pretty much ignore that with your players).

I can't remember the order of what players what players  are where, but if you check the documentation you will find out.

The object is to pass the ball to your two center forwards, or your striker, who I believe were 7 8 and 9, and then kick at the goal.

If you got a pass wrong, or mis sed the ball the opposition would get it.

You'd be told what number opposing player had the ball, and you'd need to tacle with the correct number player of yours, again, check the documentation for the combinations.

If the opposing team got the ball to the goal, you then had to switch to your goaly, and defend your goal as Jack said above.

As I said sorry this is a little vague, the game basically boiled down to learning the right key combinations and numbers and repeating over and over again, which is why I never bought it, it just felt like a glorified boppit to me.