Re: Dragonflame 0.3a is out!

Hi again,
Just want to let you know i've removed the library for now as it caused to many unresolved issues that we can look into.  However, i've tried to make it so it plays a file before exiting them cuts off after the file finishes, but I can't seem to get it to work quite as intended, as seen in the development build below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/189 … sion%29.7z

additionally here I tried to add in the alert playing code.  It almost works, apart form the initiation code - the key doesn't seem to trigger it properly.

Any advice on what i'm doing wrong would be appreciated, as this has been giving me a lot of grief for the past while.  But at least the project is improving.

The Doctor.