Re: if your an audiogames fan, read this

Cassandra and all,

I have given this major thought in the past week, and I must confess our reactions were not appropriate.  I'd like to say we were ignorant of the bigger issue, and I appologize to those who thought I came off very rude or ignorant.

Thye are right, Cassandra.  Right now, coding is the framework of this project.  Whether we thought sound was a big issue before now or not, it's not the monster we need to tackle currently.  I still stand by my arugment that both are of equal importance, which I think some ofus can agree to a certian extent, but realistically, it all comes down to what needs to be done, and prioritizing the work.

I'll be quite honest, our own Skype call consisted of only sound ideas, and it was such a small thing that we can figure out later.  At this rate, I fail to see how this will be accomplished in a timely manner with all considering.

Under the circumstances we're in now, I do n't think this will prevail.  I know I haven't been around lately to catch up with you, but I wanted to think this through before I discussed this project further with you or any of the team members.

My point to all of this is that we need to really focus on the programming aspect of the game.  It's honestly the fdriving stretch for something like this, and sound will have to wait to be wrestled with until we have a good basis of what we/you want.

Once again, sorry to anybody who interpretted my rude posts as ignorant, which I think now in retrospect they were.

Best Regards,

Luke

  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mary roy
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: leibylucwgamer
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stewie
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stewie