Re: Sengoku Jidai version 2.4

Hello! I discovered this game only yesterday! It was confusing however I am getting used to it. I looked all the things said on this topic here, but still, there is a thing that I can't figure out.
When I start a free map, I have a few samurai but no daimyo. I give something to the neutral people and they start becoming cyvilians, some of the shinobu start following me after I give them food, some are not interested etc. But, can I make a samurai become daimyo? I want to do that in order to divide them, as I can only order different things to shinobu, samurai and cyvilians or everyone, as I don't have any daimyo. I think I would need at least one, so that I can send him in one place and I can go with the rest of the samurai to another place... Or I can make the shogun safe somewhere with a few samurai to guard him and command the daimyo to lead the groups in a battle... So, how to do that?
Best regards Cae, and keep up the good work!

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Mishko
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: chrisfaelnar
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: guilevi