Re: Screenreaders, Batch Files, and Command Prompt

Hi.
I'm not sure what batch files are but I remember that in python I think it was, if you use the wait command then put a number next to it, it will wait for that long so you could read the screen using the JAWS cursor
This could be tied into that wait command, if you use a command to allow you to press a certain button like space or enter for example to close the program, you could review the screen that way.

I'm sorry if this isn't helpful I was never good at programing. smile