Re: braillemone a pokemon port for visually impaired players

I might change the name, it was just something I threw together, but the reason why I wanna stay away from the typical naming convention because

-It's not really a "version" in the sense of the original game since the "version" is randomly chosen at the start of the game, and the game is actually a meld of all the versions of Pokemon essentially (well, planned to be)
-There are likely other fangames with titles similar to those that you suggested.
-Braille will eventually be implemented for deaf-blind support as well. Just not right at the moment. Braille will also be used for "easter eggs".
-"Shadow pokemon" actually exist in the Pokemon canon as special types of pokemon you can catch in Pokemon Colosseum/XD.

I'm currently uploading 0.0.0.8 to my dropbox, so I'll edit this when it's done.