Re: mugen recording, as someone requested

I've used MUGEN myself, and am very good at it. I made a few full games, mostly ports of arcade games like Street Fighter 2 and my favorite, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike. I also made an original game called "World Warriors X". a fighting game that combines characters, music, and stages from various other fighting games like King of Fighters, Samurai Showdown, and even Super Smash Brothers! All of these games are still being worked on, so maybe I'll post a link to one of them so you can try them out and let me know about it.