Re: Introductions

Hi all.

My name is Carlos. I'm a gamer who happens to be totally blind since I was 10 years of age. I mostly enjoy video-games, but recently I began to appreciate audiogames myself. I'm originally from Guatemala, but I have been residing in the U.S. since 1998.
Specifically I'm a hardcore fan of Mortal Kombat, and by the same  developers, now Injustice: Gods Among Us. I am part of the fighting game community and in there I'm known as ObsKHRattlehead because I represent my local game crew and online gaming clan.
I joined here because I wanted to share with you all that we might be making progress in the mainstream gaming world.
I'd recommend you all read this topic I posted regarding Injustice, as it now features an accessibility mode. Sure it is a minor adjustment, but it's a step in the right direction.
Check it out: http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 42#p150342

you can follow me on twitter @OBSKHRattlehead if you'd like as well.
Also, check out my youtube channel where I have high level Mortal Kombat 9 content. And, I will soon upload Injustice high level matches. http://www.youtube.com/user/Chvasquez86

Cheers.