Re: Furby: A cool toy which blind kits also would enjoy

As I can remember, my furby didn't speak very much in english at the beginning.
I think I was lucky, because usually the furbies doesn't speak any english words when you play for the first time with them. This think is availaible for the 90's one, the furby which appeared in 2005 does know some english at the start, but not very much.
You have to speak with him in english in order to teach him.
If you want furby to learn new words / frazes, you have to teach him. You look in the dictionary for the furbish word and the english one, and then try to teach him.
You have to say the furbish word first, and after the english one.
I don't know how much can this thing learn, I didn't teach him very much to be onest.
And about this new furby, I don't know very much apart what I've already read on the internet.
I also had a baby furby too, but it isn't very smart. What he knows to do is to sleep, eat, and something el se which I don't remember exactly what is it.