Re: Upcoming technology for game music rendering

Burak, Philip has stated repeatedly that he's not giving out details about PH or his new project so he doesn'thave to deal with flack if things don't work out the way he says they should. We know that PH has been put on hold for the moment (keep in mind I said put on hold not cancelled), but that's all we know and that's all we will know until Philip has something new to report. The same goes for his other game. We'll know something when he decides he has something worth reporting. I for one will be interested to see how Elias, once it's more fleshed out, will affect his own game development.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: philip_bennefall
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: philip_bennefall
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: troopanum
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Phil
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: philip_bennefall
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: burak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Joseph Westhouse
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: philip_bennefall
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: philip_bennefall
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ