Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

Hi.
I'm sorry but I'm really pissed off right now!
I got far, to 2/1, got the rope, beat the bear, and now I've lost my save file again!
And i didn't copy the error because I didn't know that this would be the error that would make me lose my save file.
Lucky for me, I had an extra save file backed up, although it's only in 1/2 which is a big shame, but at least it's not all the way back at the beginning again.
I'm going to copy all errors down and put them hear so that someone hopefully uki can read them and fix this issue with the save files.