Re: Freedom Scientific Gets a New CEO

I heard many opinions from companies in Germany, for example HandyTech, who stopped working with FST. The Jaws lite-versoin costs 1200 Euros in Germany, while in America, it costs $900.
Goodness, I don't understand that. Some people say the high price is because of the middleman, who sets the price. Sorry, I don't know if middleman is the right word, I don't know the actual word in English and I seeked for a translation with unreliable QuickDic. lol
However, FST wants companies who sell their products to sell a special ammont of them in a special time limit, for instance a year or so.