Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

Hi,
Some more info about 6:1.
I believe you have to set your speed and altitude with up down/left and right. Most of the time, you have to be either above or below a certain number, I can do 2 or 3 of those, but the problem is you really don't have much time, and when you have to navigate 2 menus all at once, it becomes really, really hard. Not to mention that everything is Japanese, and my Japanese knowledge is way below average.
At the moment, I can't see a way to complete this level, perhaps if Yukio adds English instructions...

Rob